lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2013

live and learn, and all you do is live ~








otsikon tajuu vaan mun luokka (;

mä oon nyt siis kasiluokkalainen... MITÄ IHMETTÄ :D tää kouluvuos meni nii sika nopeesti, en voi uskoo! mulla tulee kaikkii ikävä, mut onneks mä tiiän varamsti et nään kaikki paitsi simon elokuussa koska se vaihtaa kouluu varmaa ): nyt hössötän enkuks et ei tarvii lukee :D

guys thank you so much for one of the best school years of my life. you all mean the world and beyond to me, and if ive ever hurt anybody then im sorry and i want you to know that you mean so much to me ♥ youve all accepted me with my awkwardness and strange interests, and it really makes me feel like im one of the luckiest people on the planet (: jesus christus WHEN I SEE YOU BITCHES IM GONNA GROUP HUG ALL OF YOU ♥

ok nyt loopetan (: hyvää kesänalkua ja 8.9 keskiarvo 8) meni alas mut on silti hyvä! :3


until next time
ama

1 kommentti: