torstai 21. marraskuuta 2013

Polyvore

hello! time for a proper post thing which isn't just random selfies :ooo yes, i didnt know it was possible either (i probably will stick a selfie somewhere though XD)
so around march this year my friend Kleme introduced me to a website called Polyvore that im sure atleast some of you know. back then i only used it for shopping purposes (actually i just looked at everything that i wanted...) but about a month ago i started using it to make sets! its honestly the most addicting thing ever. i mostly make fashion ones but you can also make beauty & home deco ones ♥ i love creating ones with different styles, and i would love to wear all of the sets i make! :3 here's a few of my personal favorites from my own sets (:


this one is actually my only beauty related set but i'd like to make more  >3<


my friend peachu is changing up her style to fairy kei and it inspired me to make a set of how i would dress as fairy kei ;3



these two are some of the several sets i've made for dates :D if i ever went on one i would die for one of these outfits! ♥




i better stop here before i share all of my sets! :D if you'd like to check out my polyvore just klick RIGHT HERE ;3 
anyway i hope you enjoyed this post! i havent made a post like this before, so please let me know if you'd like to see more than just andom pictures all the time (:

until next time
ama

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti