sunnuntai 1. syyskuuta 2013

selfie: something to post on instagram on a friend's bithday

Hello! (: So I turned 14 yesterday and i found myself in the midst of UGLY OLD SELFIES/PICTURES ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. Aha, some of my friends had decided to dig out the ugliest/randomest selfies they could find and publish them to the world, thanks -.- :D Anyway, I thought I may as well post them here and "reward" them on their level of wtf.

Here we go! :P


Hannele (hannele_b on instagram)
 These were all taken withing 6 hours, and many more.... I'll just let that sit there

Miya (dudeseriouslystfu on instagram)
WHERE DID THE FETUS PHOTO COME FROM OH GOD you guys can try to find it 8)


Olivia (olivias_kisses on instagram)
I think she decided to go easy  on me, which is weird 'cause she's kinda EVIL


Sara
JATSY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND THIS ON YOUR PHONE


Veera
Sweet jesus how did you find all these fetus photos o.o Also note that these are taken when i still took ballet so I am wearing a leotard...


And the ultimate bundle of horrifyingness goes to...

Maya (imlegitmaya on instagram)
This monstrocity has over 100 like and hold some of the most horrible photos ever taken of me. Thanks  :DDD


Okay so this was a random little post, I think I'm might make a birthday-haul type of thing and then a summer recap post, we'll see what happens though (: Anyway, make sure to check out my channel as I post videos there pretty often :3

until next time
ama

1 kommentti: