torstai 1. elokuuta 2013

MICHELLE PHAN REPLIED TO ME

Yes, I'm actually making a post about this. Deal with it.

So if you've lived under a rock or just aren't into makeup & beauty, you won't know who Michelle Phan is (most likely). She is an EXTREMELY beautiful beauty guru on YouTube who also founded a company called Ipsy
Now that that is aside, we can talk about how the title came to be which isn't really all that complicated. 
I was just sitting at my computer around 11pm-ish when suddenly I saw Michelle tweet about how she's lost 15 pounds in 2 months how is that even possible by working out and creating a healthy diet. Me, being a unhealthy eater + extremely lazy person, I found this mind boggling, so I tweeted her basically saying this: 
...... OMG WAT how do you control yourself teach me master *bows down*
I wasn't expecting any kind of reply. So I continued watching My Little Pony when my phone tells me that I hav a new interaction on Twitter. I mindlessly open it, and whilst I was doing that I thought I saw Michelle Phan's photo. That's when I got exited and started thinking OMGOMG did she actually reply to me? Did Michelle Phan NOTICE ME? And she did! And here is proof! (;


I feel like we are friends now, and that if I show up at her doorstep she would greet me like "You're that girl who bowed down to me on Twitter!" Haha :DD I'm not funny -.- 
I even made a very quick, bad quality AND uncut reaction video to it! Here it is! xd


So that's it for this post! I hope I didn't bore you to death, this was a really boring and weird post though.... Oh well, make sure to subcribe to Michelle Phan if you already aren't! She's so beautiful, funn and talented! :3 She already has so much attention, but I feel like she deserves so much more! Also subscribe to my channel, as I make videos quite often! (:

Until next time! xx
 

2 kommenttia: